JULY 2020 FOUNDATION: Art Print
This piece - titled FOUNDATION - is part of SHADOWS: a long-term collection of personal encounters from the remote communities of East Africa.
Taken in the remote village of Gongoru, Tanzania, this image captures two women of the Maasai tribe - Mariam and Kedogo. Together, they sit hip to hip, feet planted firmly on the ground with rings of bracelets around their legs.
FOUNDATION is inspired by and echoes the ancient African Proverb: ''a single bracelet does not jingle.''
This old Congolese Proverb conveys the power of partnership and friendship. That is, it takes more than one person to create change.
- ART PRINT - Printed in the finest Giclée method (Not framed)
- PAPER - Fine art Ilford Prestige Smooth Pearl 310gsm paper
- IMAGE SIZE - 56X38cm with a border of 5cm
- TOTAL ARTPRINT SIZE - 66X48cm (25.9X18.8'')
- Special edition
- Shipping Included - Shipped in a tube
- International Delivery beetween 2-3 Weeks